back in business

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

uglygoat

Reaction score
finally!!!

after a long hiatus since the end of july, i've finally gotten moved into the new house and transported all the brewing equipment (an entire filthy s.u.v. worth) and have brewed my first batch in the new homestead. it's blown over nicely all over the bar in the basement, guess i didn't need the heating pad to keep the temp from dipping too low in the frozen tundra of cleveland ;)

it's good to be back brewing gents, seems this place has taken off nicely since my last visits :)

Wish I had a basement. Unfortunately, it would be a swimming pool eight months of the year.

I know how you feel. I moved 100+ miles in July. I still haven't got the 240 run for my basement system, and the temperature is single digets outside. Maybe after the holidays! My new house has a bar also and setting up and modifing that has been time consuming.

As someone who has been bitten by the brewbug during your hiatus, welcome back, and stay tuned for all my stupid questions, or search for all my old stupid questions :)

Back