I think they're hot, but you probably don't

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, not the best picture of her, but she has something about her. That pic looks like she has zero makeup, just maybe some lip gloss or similar. To me she looks normal, which is kinda the point of the thread.

Yeah, not the best picture of her, but she has something about her. That pic looks like she has zero makeup, just maybe some lip gloss or similar. To me she looks normal, which is kinda the point of the thread.

Ohhh I am sure she is SMOKIN HOT! When the lights go out and the clothes come off!!! :D:D:D

Cheers
Jay

Ok, to make my point - here is Mila Kunis without makeup. I consider her beautiful when all made up, this pic, um...

I prefer Vera without her facepaint personally... :D

download.jpg

I too think Vera looks better unmade.

I also think I have seen more of Vera's body nekkid than I have of the woman I've been married to for 16 years.

Ok, to make my point - here is Mila Kunis without makeup. I consider her beautiful when all made up, this pic, um...

I prefer Vera without her facepaint personally... :D

Was that Mila while pregnant? I can't imagine her looking like that without a little pregnancy bloat going on.

I hadn't realized it was Vera in Up In The Air... She was def. hot in that...

Mila & Ashton Kutcher. Ryan Reynolds & Blake Lively. Ryan Gosling & Eva Mendes. Joe Manganiello & Sofia Vergara.

I bet will all make some hideously ugly babies

I can't remember if these chicks were mentioned yet, but if so, I'll mention them again. Sometimes funny, sometimes just crude, always hot (unless they are singing about their periods or something....)

Garfunkel and Oates!

41770010150552009687218422092072179136171444882704n1.jpg

Latest posts

Back