Nice blank tulip glasses

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TwoGunz

Reaction score
For anyone looking for a nice glass for some Belgian or strong ales, I've really been enjoying the Bruges glasses from Crate and Barrel. I actually just ordered some more to give as gifts next Christmas with corked bottles of the Dubbel I plan on brewing soon.

Not sure if I'm alone in this one, but I prefer blank (no-logo) glasses with my homebrew.

Actually I prefer having a mix of different labels. It makes things easier if I you have several people drinking, since it's easy to distinguish between your glass and everyone else's when there's 5 glasses sitting on a table.

I have a pair of these and just love them. I will use them for almost any beer depending on my mood at the time. Especially when uncapping a brew for the first official taste after bottling. I also agree that I prefer a no logo glass for my beer, but I do have a number of pint glasses with various logos.

Weirdboy, pretty good idea there. I guess I'll just have to keep a hold on my glass and drink quickly :)

Back