Parker, Colorado homebrew club?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pjk49202

HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I have recently moved to Parker, Co and have come to realize that there are no homebrew clubs in the area. Are there any Parker area homebrewers on this board? I have been homebrewing for a couple years now and would like to join a club, but the only one near Parker is in Castle Rock. Perhaps, if there is enough interest a club could be started in Parker?

Thanks for reading this post and thanks in advance.
Happy New Year!!!:fro:

I have recently moved to Parker, Co and have come to realize that there are no homebrew clubs in the area. Are there any Parker area homebrewers on this board? I have been homebrewing for a couple years now and would like to join a club, but the only one near Parker is in Castle Rock. Perhaps, if there is enough interest a club could be started in Parker?

Thanks for reading this post and thanks in advance.
Happy New Year!!!:fro:

I live off the Southlands exit...I would be interested. The closest clubs meet in Castle Rock or Evans & I25.

I am also interested and know of another 2-4 that would be into it. we are in parker, and in lonetree.
shawn

Right on, is there a good day and time for everyone to meet up? Perhaps, just meet and see what's up w/ everyone and see what we can make something happen.......

As a newbie and all I really have no idea what really goes on with these, however I think we should have a scheduled day to meet. you know a 3rd sat of the month, or a 2nd friday of the month type thing. I am almost good any night except tue and thurs.
Shawn

Me too. Hell, I've only been brewing for a little while. I wasn't sure if we wanted to meet personally first. I mean, we could jump right in and brew but it seems fitting to have a couple beers and talk this thing over. :)

I have my first in fermentation for 2 days now and i am wanting to do batch 2 in the next day or so. would be fun to bring some samples to our meet.

I have a bud in Parker that just got started as well...if you guys decide to try to get together send me a PM with your email and I 'll let him know

I'm good almost anytime. I think maybe the first meet would be cool at the new brewery above (when it opens).

I drove by last Saturday and looks like only the cooler is mostly complete...looks like it will be a while still.

Good call Durang0! I didn't know that there was another brewery opening up in Parker. Opizzle, I agree, if people here would like to get something going, meeting first would be a good idea.

I drove by last Saturday and looks like only the cooler is mostly complete...looks like it will be a while still.

I got an e-mail from them the other day saying that they are now looking at opening up March 1st but hopefully sooner.

good luck guys!

we just started a homebrew club down here. had our first meeting in october and we meet once a month. we skipped december and had a christmas party instead. we meet the second friday of each month and our january meeting had 15 people!!!!

good luck guys!

we just started a homebrew club down here. had our first meeting in october and we meet once a month. we skipped december and had a christmas party instead. we meet the second friday of each month and our january meeting had 15 people!!!!

Thanks man! I think we have a few people interested, now we just need to find a good time to meet up and get cracking!!!

sounds good to me, lets get a date and a time and i will put it on schedule.....not the weekend of the 14th however as it Daytona, and valentines day :)

How bout the weekend after the 14th? We can meet at Dry Dock Brewery, or somewhere else on the 20th. If anyone else has suggestions, please let me know.

So if anyone still reads this thread an is interested, I think Feb. 20th early afternoonish, 1-2? pm, at Dry Dock would be a good meet and greet time and place. If you anyone has knows of anyone else interested bring them too. :)

I'm generally not big on clubs, but as a fellow Parker/Elizabeth resident, I'll try to make it. I'll probably be there for Brew Hut shopping and a beer anyway, as most Saturdays.

I'm generally not big on clubs, but as a fellow Parker/Elizabeth resident, I'll try to make it. I'll probably be there for Brew Hut shopping and a beer anyway, as most Saturdays.

I understand, nothing is set in stone obviously. If you could make it that would be great. The more the merrier! :)

For anyone that replied to this post I cannot meet on Saturday. I'm just swamped at work and will be working throught the weekend. I apologize, and if all of you want/can meet another time please let me know.

Back