morebeer all grain system

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

newbrewr4fun

Reaction score
Anybody have any experience with this or any opinions about it? I am seriously thinking about purchasing it. The only problem is it's on back order and I would need to set up a place to put it all. Three tier brew stands are quite expensive and I don't think I could build one. I guess I could just put it on a table.

Vaccubrew

More beer systems are nice if you can afford the coin, but must of us home brewers build our own. Not hard to do really a few kegs and a cooler and your done.

Vessels modified for vacuum sealed transfers? Definately a different paradigm than most of us use around here. The only worry I would have would be the pot/seal/lid getting dorked up where it doesn't hold a vacuum any more.

Where would you plan on doing this? Inside? Outside? If outside, would you use 1 burner and move around your HLT/MLT/BK to heat the right one at the right time? If so, you might as well build a makeshift 3-level gravity drain system using ladders, tables, etc. There's a ton of examples of how people have done this. Probably a few in here: https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f51/show-us-your-sculpture-brew-rig-46578/

You could also just use regular ball valves and pickup tubes in your kettles with a march pump and avoid the vaccum thing altogether. $500 isn't necessarily cheap if you're moving to all-grain. A lot of guys do it for much less with coolers and a turkey fryer. Just throwing out options for you to consider.

Those have been on backorder for over a year and a half.

Cool system but that seems a bit long to wait ;) Maybe call them and see if they will build it for you special order.

I have a bunch of systems detailed in my blog if you want to peruse different designs.

Those have been on backorder for over a year and a half.

See, that's my problem with B3. Very cool stuff, but when you find it, you can't get it. Sometimes even when it says it's available.You might also try Northern Brewer Home Brewing and Winemaking They've got some AG systems for sale. Any of the major online NB,AHS, will have some things along that line. Might even cost less.

That's a way cool idea....vacuum to move the liquid instead of march pumps or gravity....If you could easily seal your containers, a vacuum pump wouldn't have to be food grade or high-temp resistant, so it would probably be a lot cheaper than a march...

No experience with it though...

Back