"Franklinize" Your Av with her snazzy hat!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Revvy

Post Hoc Ergo Propter Hoc
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
In honor of fellow Detroiter Sister Aretha's request that her infamous innauguration day hat be donated to the Smithsonian, and the fact that her hat is all the rage, I thought I'd catch the wave.

44743924.jpg

Don't I look snazzy????:D

revvysimpsonhat.jpg

If anyone wants to join me....the hat is here for your enjoyment.

I didn't dedicate too much time, but I'll submit my attempt. I dont have a 'head' on which to place my hat. So the hopball is getting 'Franklinized'

BugeateBreweryLogoAretha.jpg

I think my avatar would look dashing in such a hat. However, I have no clue how to pull it off so he'll be a fancy hat wearer only in spirit.

How the hell did you do that in paint? It always copies as a block for me. Oh well, Mr. Death looks best without a hat anyway.

I made you a hat! It's in the f*****s thread. And now here too.

db platy blood.JPG

The dripping blood was Hoss' idea. :D

Edit: aw crap, you're a Lifetime Supporter so your avatar can be bigger. I made it the same size my piddly Premium Supporter avatar is.

How the hell did you do that in paint? It always copies as a block for me. Oh well, Mr. Death looks best without a hat anyway.

Zoom 400%, manually edit out the black background with white, uncheck Draw Opaque, and re-size :)

I made you a hat! It's in the f*****s thread. And now here too.

db platy blood.JPG

The dripping blood was Hoss' idea. :D

Edit: aw crap, you're a Lifetime Supporter so your avatar can be bigger. I made it the same size my piddly Premium Supporter avatar is.

That looks great...I made one but couldn't get the blood right. Oh well.

Back