Looking for a 10 gallon rubbermaid cooler

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gxm

Reaction score
I've looked at two local hardware stores (Ace & True Value), Home Depot & Fred Meyer. I've found plenty of 3 & 5 gallon orange coolers, but haven't seen the elusive 10. Am I just looking in the wrong place?
I'm in Portland OR. Any suggestions?

I'm fairly sure you can have it delivered to your local ACE -- either do it yourself on the net, or ask them to have one delivered to your local store

Found mine at a HD (Northern Calif) but i had to goto 3 to find one. I found some at Orchard Supply also, although they tend to be a bit more expensive (55$ +)

Ive seen them at HD they get moved around alot at my store. They have them just ask a smart looking stock person.

Same at HD. I looked at 4 different stores and then found one that had about 6 of them.

They are either at the Pro Desk or in the inside garden area ( now a very small area dedicated to leftover grill stuff)

Thanks for all the replies. I see the free local delivery on the Ace site. Excellent :)

Back