Building Keg System

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

STAD

Reaction score
I have recently purchased a chest freezer and love temperature controller, and now only have enough money for a single keg conversion kit. I planned on buying it from Keg Connection because they seem to be the absolute cheapest (true?). Here's my question. The kit I want comes with a dual gauge regulator that only one keg can be hooked up to. If I purchased this, would I be able to possibly expand my system at a later time. By this I mean, if I wanted to add another regulator and gauge, can I buy pieces that just screw on to my current rig, or do I have to buy a brand new regulator that has gas outputs.

***NOTE: I want to eventually have a keg of soda, so I would eventually need different PSI from the same CO2 tank.

THANKS!

stad

I have CocaCola on tap for swmbo at 12 psi. It's fine. Not super fizzy, but it's good.

:off:Coke is way over carbed anyway! I can't even stand to drink it.

but to OP yes, just set the main reg to highest pressure you need, run a manifold and put a reg off each port for however many you need.

I have CocaCola on tap for swmbo at 12 psi. It's fine. Not super fizzy, but it's good.

sorry for threadjacking and taking this a bit off topic, but....

What's your process for getting CocaCola on tap? I'm assuming that when you say CocaCola that you mean it's the commercial version and not a generic name for all soda/pop. Do you just buy Coke® syrup, pour it onto a corny, add water, force carbonate, and serve? Where do you buy Coke® syrup?

I've heard of people buying actual Coke product on ebay and stuff. However, if just mixing in the corny, I'd like to know the ratios because I would imagine a box of syrup makes a hell of a lot more than five gallons. Could be wrong though..

Back