New Brew Software!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just so you know, it's working on both my desktop and mobile. No server or dns issues here.

However, I have noticed an issue with saving and opening a recipe. My half increments turned into while increments.

Hey stpug,

Fixed the data length issues. If it's an amount or temperature, you get 2 decimal places. If it's a time or percent, there are no decimal places (unless someone can justify the need for specifying a fraction of a minute or percent).

I'd love to give it a whirl as well and will let you know my thoughts. I work with helping to QA pre release software and would be happy to provide advise. Feel free to PM me a login. Thx!

I'd love to give it a whirl as well and will let you know my thoughts. I work with helping to QA pre release software and would be happy to provide advise. Feel free to PM me a login. Thx!

The site is open to anyone now. All you have to do is create a user account.

Can not say enough good things aout the work being done on this site.

I have uploaded a few beers to the public database, and look forward to using the Brew this Batch feature as soon as the snow stops.

This could replace my default online service......

Nice website! Is there any chance of allowing the use of Litres and Kilograms / Grams? While I really like the format, it's basically unusable for me at the moment due to the use of Lbs/Oz/Gal.

Thanks
Rowan

Guys, the best thing to do is submit a request through the website itself.

He has been super amazing at adding/updating features so far.
I will be doing a full review with brewery using his app next week.

T

I get the same forbidden access line when trying to open the web page.

Back