What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When i told my father we didn't want kids he told me that was the reason behind marriage, to procreate. Glad we didn't because i'd have to deal with the *****.

I love my wife, she's the best, she's my brew partner, she is tolerant of my numerous hobbies, she'll gladly pour me a beer at 9am, she was supportive of me taking a huge pay cut to go back to school and do something I enjoy doing instead of just making money and being miserable.

That said most of her family are whackadoos

I love my wife, she's the best, she's my brew partner, she is tolerant of my numerous hobbies, she was supportive of me taking a huge pay cut to go back to school and do something I enjoy doing instead of just making money and being miserable.

That said most of her family are whackadoos
Well, you can't have everything. :) It's also likely that her tolerance has something to do with her relatives being wackos.

You really are a redneck huh? Was there a shotgun involved? :p

Redneck, yes. Shotgun, no, we understand birth control. Daddy did have a page in his camo covered bible marked with a nail. We had to get married, it was the only way to get her parents to quit stopping by at 7 am and me having to hide in the basement. Best thing I ever did. I've pretty much stopped being a total POS which is a nice change and I have somewhere to keep all my beer.

Redneck, yes. Shotgun, no, we understand birth control. Daddy did have a page in his camo covered bible marked with a nail. We had to get married, it was the only way to get her parents to quit stopping by at 7 am and me having to hide in the basement. Best thing I ever did. I've pretty much stopped being a total POS which is a nice change and I have somewhere to keep all my beer.

Do you keep your brews where you used to hide? :cross:

Did you shoot that sucker today? How's it shoot?

With that burris eliminator laser scope it's a dream come true stupid crazy it compensates everything for you if you miss your target with this scope you should never pick up a gun again.

Edit: so to answer your question yes I did
:)

Kicked. And the next on deck.

image-3291320722.jpg

With that burris eliminator laser scope it's a dream come true stupid crazy it compensates everything for you if you miss your target with this scope you should never pick up a gun again.

Who needs a scope? I hit a 12'' by 12'' target from a 100+ yards with a 9mm :D

Do you keep your brews where you used to hide? :cross:

No, we've got a lot of basement. Beers are in the front basement. I used to hide in main basement. :D Worst was when parents showed up at 6am the day after Thanksgiving. I was too tired to hear them leave and the mrs. was too tired to remember to text me to tell me she'd been dragged on shopping expedition. I was down there for hours.

The Double Dose is probably ready, but just for a little insurance I'm having my last Cascazilla first.

I'll let you take a pic of the Double Dose for me. It's really time for a new phone. My camera lens is scratched as isht.

Oh, and the DD is most excellent.

1314 miles + 9.5 hours + 3 airports + 2 planes + rental car = A Flipside at home with my wife and daughter. These last two weeks seemed a lot longer than before for some reason. And I get to do it all over again on Sunday! Woo hoo?

1314 miles + 9.5 hours + 3 airports + 2 planes + rental car = A Flipside at home with my wife and daughter. These last two weeks seemed a lot longer than before for some reason. And I get to do it all over again on Sunday! Woo hoo?

Holy mother ****ing **** your still ****ing alive good ****ing god brah!

at least you made it home and are having flipside

tyzippers said:
Welcome home...even if you're on the wrong side of the state :mug:

I'll have a beer to that. Enjoy the time home while you've got it!

Throwing back a saison now. I love the strawberry rhubarb in this one.

Welcome home

Damn, at least John Candy didn't set your car on fire.

Back