What are you Listening to?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just staying late to fix the girlfriend's expedition. Can't wait to get home and drink some brew. It's been a long day. Listening to

Mos def - dollar day.

Right now? A bootleg of a Muddy Waters show in Chicago where halfway through the show Mick and Keith come out and play for the next hour with Muddy! :rockin:

Thin White Rope. The best thing to come out of the 80s... except for Molly Ringwald's crotch shot in the Breakfast Club.

Last edited by a moderator:
I listen to Mp3 on my phone in the morning, primarily I have the complete works of Rory Gallagher, and The Rolling Stones on the phone.

The last two days at work i've been listening to a Less Than Jake/Pietasters Pandora station.

Nothing but good ska and with some 90's punk mixed in. Takes me back to my early high school days.

I've been on a solid Nirvana kick for the past few days. Dug up and loaded their entire discography (plus bootlegs) onto my iPad. Also "found" the Mtv Unplugged video so I'm "listening" to it right now.

I feel so old. Nevermind came out 20 years ago next month.

White Lion last night as I stripped the paint off my future EHERMS Control Box.

I won't say Vito Bratta is the greatest guitarist ever, but I REALLY enjoyed his style. Rarely can you find a guy who can fill a song up with so much stuff with a single guitar. I wish he'd come back to the real world :(

I think the next time I'll have Eminem's latest going. He's crude, but brilliant.

White Lion last night as I stripped the paint off my future EHERMS Control Box.

I won't say Vito Bratta is the greatest guitarist ever, but I REALLY enjoyed his style. Rarely can you find a guy who can fill a song up with so much stuff with a single guitar. I wish he'd come back to the real world :(

I think the next time I'll have Eminem's latest going. He's crude, but brilliant.

I just used a similar line to describe Leo Kottke.

right now... escape the fate - issues.... i listen to everything and anything.... pretty much whatever is on my ipod... and this is one song on that playlist.

Let's bring this thread back to life. :rockin:

Molly Hatchet-Free Bird (w/Charlie Daniels).

No one rocks like my friends from J'ville. :rockin:

Back