TGI Fridays Brew menu

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hopalotamus

Reaction score
seen some commercials for TGI Fridays new brew menu ribs fish and stake made with harpoon IPA anyone tried anything yet

The commercials here are ribs, fish, and steak made with magic hat #9. I'd prefer the harpoon though. Haven't tried any of them though.

Mike

We've had their ribs,steak,& fish with JD sauce before. They do them pretty good. The Harpoon IPA sauce sounds way better. I say try it. I use beer in my mop sauces,so this should be a good,kicked up a notch flavor. I'd love to if I had a car.

Haven't tried them yet, but the commercials got my mouth watering.

Commercial: "Do you like craft beer?"
Me: "YES! I will buy whatever you are selling."

Here in the Chicago area it is the same menu, but with Goose Island Honkers Ale. I have not tried any of the items yet but probably will.

Here in the Chicago area it is the same menu, but with Goose Island Honkers Ale. I have not tried any of the items yet but probably will.

Saw the commerical over here and it was with GI Honkers Ale also.

But its all a gmick, I still wont be stepping foot in one.

bh10 said:
Saw the commerical over here and it was with GI Honkers Ale also.

But its all a gmick, I still wont be stepping foot in one.

I agree, I have made a personal decision that I will not knowingly give up any of my money to budweiser. Not that I hate them, I actually admire them a little, they are smart and ruthless business people. But I also feel that they have had enough of our money and there are plenty of fantastic locally owned breweries, brewpubs, and restaurants in my area.

Cheers,
Collin

I'm glad to see Fridays embracing craft, but my wife and I avoid corporate restaurants like the plague! Not that I'm a hippie hating on "the man", but let's be honest, corporate restaurants have terrible food, terrible service and unimaginative menus. Not to mention that Fridays is advartising Magic Hat #9 which tastes like Budweiser with apricot in it!

Back