Yard Crashers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dwain

Reaction score
Did anybody else catch the episode the other day where they re-did a back yard for a home Brewer? I can't recall his name, but it looked like he had a pretty good assortment o' goods. I was on some heavy duty pain killers (more on that later) but they did some interesting things with a bar area and fire pit. And yes, he married up. - Dwain

yeah, I saw it - he had a pretty nice set up and pretty cool that they designed the yard around his brewing. While watching the show, without me saying a word, my wife looked at me and said "There is no way you are doing that to our yard"

My biggest beef was putting that giant burner in an island. Hard to get to or use for brewing so it probably won't get much use. Then again I think he had a 3 tier system already built so it probably won't be used anyway.

My biggest beef was putting that giant burner in an island. Hard to get to or use for brewing so it probably won't get much use. Then again I think he had a 3 tier system already built so it probably won't be used anyway.

I told the wife that within a day he will swap that burner and have it on the bk part of his tower.:D

They also took my idea with the bottle cap table. I have been keeping micro caps for a long time to try to do a brew table for my self.

I caught this last night. I love having the ability to search for shows by keyword with my cable box, I just type in "brew" or "beer" and come up with random stuff like this yard crashers show..love it. Anyway, very nicely done, though the landscape designers didn't seem to know much about brewing, they did a nice job on serving with the bar. One of the landscapers kept saying "frier" or "fry pit", "you'll be able to fry anything on this puppy". HE DOESN"T NEED TO FRY! I was yelling at the tv. Dude had a nice brewing shed. Also, i saw the 3 tier setup at the end of the show, off to the side of the yard, in it own corner.

Back