• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Draft Towers- Help!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He wants $15 for a single tower and $25 for a double tower. I really want one of the double towers. Would really appreciate it if someone could help me out

I would take one or two doubles at that price too. I would pay a couple bucks for someones trouble to pick up and ship

I would like to buy a double if possible. Let's make it happen. I can even pay extra so like $40 shipped.

I'm going to be in Orlando on Monday, that's about an hour or so from Lakeland. In trying to get ahold if the guy to see if I can pick up the lot.

I'll take a double if there are enough. If not single is fine.... If some one is willing to pick up and ship

Talked to him and will be picking them up. mmmbeer will get first shot as it's only fair. Will try to post pics. computer crap is not my thing, I am more mechanical so bear with me.

I would be interested in a double as well, I see there is a guy here looking to get one in Linwood which is about 5 minutes from me so we could likely combine them and the shipping to make it easier for the shipper...

Back