What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tripplehazzard said:
I guess its a stone collaboration.dude said It just hit the shelves today. Ill probably get a few more.....

Sounds like a trade. ****. I'm gonna break out of my trade slump.

Classing it up with my lady at an upstate motel before her early morning mudrun. Im enjoying this rasputin out of a coffee cup almost remmy style. Lucky we found a 24 hour super market with a solid beer selection.

1st rasputin for me. Very good stout diggin it.

Lady loves the leffe. Shes got good beer taste, and she doesnt mind trying new ones. She tends to stick her faves though.

Feeling much nicer than her. Shes hangin but bein responsible so shes not a bag of $hit at the run tomorrow. Good times! Cheers boys!

image-3181969619.jpg

Fuzzymittenbrewing said:
I had my first Duchesse last week, I absolutely loved it! Worth every penny.

Ah yes, I remember my first time with the Duchesse.

Redspringer said:
Having a few of these in the hotel room.....pretty delish...

I see im not the only one drinkin good beer on the road. Burton baton is so much mote than "pretty delish" for me. To each their own but uts so smooth for 10% i actually think it improved as it warmed a little. One of my favorite IPAs

Having some dangerous skeeter pee (9.4%). You cant taste it
Just bottled mine and out half of it on raspberries. Will be bottling that half in a couple days. You for sure can't taste it and kicks in hard and fast.
I love this tread on a Fri night! You guys rock:rockin:

Me too. Sometimes during the week it gets slow. Remmy of course is always on with a constant flow of beer.

DisturbdChemist said:
Having some dangerous skeeter pee (9.4%). You cant taste it

Great stuff. I need to get off my backside and bottle mine. Mine ended up being 10.9% and dangerous. :D

Just bottled mine and out half of it on raspberries. Will be bottling that half in a couple days. You for sure can't taste it and kicks in hard and fast.

This is kicking hard. Im going to bottle this one and keg and carbonate the second one I have going lol. Need to make more of this. I call it the "panty dropper"

Great stuff. I need to get off my backside and bottle mine. Mine ended up being 10.9% and dangerous. :D

Damn. Need to get mine that high. I got 9.4% and 8.9%. Will make more once I start to deplete what I have.

This is kicking hard. Im going to bottle this one and keg and carbonate the second one I have going lol. Need to make more of this. I call it the "panty dropper"

Damn. Need to get mine that high. I got 9.4% and 8.9%. Will make more once I start to deplete what I have.
Mines 10.4% Ha ha ha my plan for Skeeter Pee world domination is working!!!!!! :D

DisturbdChemist said:
Except you're by yourself. Is it dropping your panties? :p :D
What was your OG and FG?

Fuzzymittenbrewing said:
Mines 10.4% Ha ha ha my plan for Skeeter Pee world domination is working!!!!!! :D

I'm a believer! I'm glad I took your advice and made it. I'll be starting another batch soon because once its bottled it won't last long.

Redspringer said:
You guys are right....this stuff is awesome!

Haha hope you aren't being facetious with us. Like I said taste is in the tongue of the beholder hope they a
L go down smooth man enjoy your trip.

DisturbdChemist said:
Me want this but should not have this...

Do it! Do it! Do it! ;)

Well, I'm getting off my azz and bottling my SP. What the fook? The family's in bed, why not.

image-789178786.jpg

WesleyS said:
Do it! Do it! Do it! ;)

Well, I'm getting off my azz and bottling my SP. What the fook? The family's in bed, why not.

Skeeter pee is definitely an appropriate name for this one. :tank:

Am I right is your pic in the guess the style thread wookey?!

Done with the 4 pk of rasputins. I made that old rookie took my bi@tch!! Smacked em around some. Now onto one of the symbols leffes these will taste like water after the RIS'

Dave37 said:
Skeeter pee is definitely an appropriate name for this one. :tank:

Am I right is your pic in the guess the style thread wookey?!

Not correct, but thanks for playing. ;)

DisturbdChemist said:
I dont know if ill enjoy it fully. Im be sh*t face if I do.. should I yall? (Late night htb alcoholics)

Come on man just drink it. We need some late night **** faceyness here from time to time. :D

Back