Hops Blowout- $.85/ounce

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The prices are on the first page of this post, website will be coming soon. Also, I should have 5 new varieties up by the weekend, and at latest next Monday.

Allanmac- you can email me @ [email protected] with and order, Leave HBT- handle, zip code, and order.

First post, and posting about a great deal!

Got my hops today in the mail, looks great. Thank you!

:mug:

How about Bravo, Galena, Mt.hood, Santium Apollo I will get. any other suggestions?

Another vote for East Kent Goldings! If you can get those soon I'm ready to order a pound each of EKG, Sterling, and Simcoe.

Thanks!

got my 2 lb various hop order. fast shipping and good support A+ would def. and probably will order again. A+ prices are great!!

Got my pound of hops yesterday( 2-3 days from ordering them, which is amazing with the quantity she's been dealing with). Already used some cascade in an American Wheat I brewed yesterday--smelled and tasted great. I really hope this deal lasts a little longer. Thanks again.

got my pound and 3/4 two days after ordering! .25 lb, cascade, fuggles, warrior, northerbrewer, simcoe and .5 lb Amarillo. Gotta get moving on a BIG ipa, any Suggestions?

Got a 4 oz's of 4 different hops (1 lb total) Just over $20 including shipping! Each came individually sealed and fresh! I'm definately ordering more! Thanks so much for getting them out so fast!

Ordered 2lb mixed bag Monday night, in hand this afternoon. Well packaged; I like that they are in 4oz bags even though I ordered 8oz of each.
Thanks!

Wife just called and told me our first shipment of new hops have arrived, check out the 3 new varieties and our first leaf hops offered.

I just want to say thank you again! Hops got here before the weekend and you know what that means...oh yeah brew time :rockin:

A+ customer service, A+ pricing...... :mug:

Oh sweet jebus look at all the hop pron!
CIIIIIITRRAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!111!

Got my Friday Night Special from last week (plus a few other varieties) a few days ago. Couldn't be happier - well packaged and shipped fast. Put a couple of ounces in today's brew; I think a few more are going into tomorrow's.

Only regret is I forget to look for this weeks special!

New hops are in! We are trying to expand our selection for you fine folks @ HBT so we just put the following hops up for sale:
Apollo
Bravo
Crystal
Galena
Mt.Hood

Also, keep an eye out for a few more leaf hops coming soon, and yes, I am working on the EKG! Thanks for everyones support and happy brewing!

Got a pound and a half -- haven't cracked any open yet, but vacuum seals all in tact and everything looks great. Will be ordering again (once I use up all these hops).

You asked for them and I now have them EKG are in now in stock $1.25/OZ. Also, I am stocking a few spices: Bitter orange, Sweet orange, Chamomile, and Lemon peel all $1.25/oz

Thanks!
Hops shipped quickly and smell great!
Pellets were a nice green color, cant wait to try out the citra.

You asked for them and I now have them EKG are in now in stock $1.25/OZ. Also, I am stocking a few spices: Bitter orange, Sweet orange, Chamomile, and Lemon peel all $1.25/oz

Damn it! 2 orders totaling almost 4lbs in 4 days, (Which both just arrived), and I'm going to have to place another order!

Thanks for the great service. I ordered on Sunday and receive my hops by Wednesday. Also, I sent an email on Sunday and wasn't expecting to hear back until Monday, but I got a reply within the hour. I will be ordering form you again in the future.

Thanks again!

email sent.

my pliny clone will now not be missing the simcoe hops.

Hey guys and gals,
I have Cascade and Columbus leaf I added to the list. This is for a limited time, check the first page of the post for prices. Thanks

i got my 3 lbs of hops in about two weeks ago. already used half of them up. going to be ordering some more in the near future. great pricing and great service thanks!!!

Back