NB Hefe and Dead Guy IPA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NocturnalEMT

Reaction score
So these are going to be my final 2 extract kits. Any reviews on them...so far I've heard nothing but good things. I will be creating a brew room in my basement, because as you can see by my keezer, I go all out. I just think its time for all-grain, extract has gotten boring. So, what's your opinions on these and what do you think are the best brew rooms on here? I would prefer electric.

I did the Dead Ringer IPA quite a while ago, but I can remember liking it.

I love my electric build! For me, the convenience of brewing inside is what really pushed me into going all-electric.

I have a single tier now, with two pumps. Before that, I had a two-tier with just one pump so I used gravity to drain my MLT to my boil kettle. It worked well, but I wanted to go with a single tier that was slightly lower than the original two-tier because I'm short and I didn't like standing on a stepstool to mash in and to check temperatures. I think I have it just how I want it now, as I added a tippy-dump MLT this spring. :D

Latest posts

Back