Hello from York, Pa

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VDubbinIt

Reaction score
My name is Justin. A couple of good friends of mine turned me onto microbrews a couple years ago and I've never looked back. One of my really good friends homebrews and I found it very interesting and wanted to give it a shot. I haven't brewed anything yet but am hoping to brew my first batch today.

My fiance bought me a starter kit from Mr. Steve's Homebrew. I bought an aluminum brew pot and plan to eventually swap that out for a converted keg. I picked up a long spoon, syphon, reusable nylon bags, thermometer, and hydrometer. I bought PBW and StarSan as my cleaner and sanitizer. I really want to get a wort chiller but I have to wait til I can get more cash for that. I have a kit from Mr. Steve's for my first brew and plan on doing kits until I can really get a good understanding of everything and then I'd like to dabble in making my own recipes.

Still very new to everything and trying to look through threads and read as much as I can. I did buy The Complete Joy of Home Brewing by Charlie Papazian and have read through a good part of the book.

What's up everyone, I'm new to the forum and just wanted to say hey. Hopefully I posted this in the right section!

Back