• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

60qt Aluminum Pot

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Schmidty

Reaction score
Sold!

I have a 60qt pot that I no longer need.
It's about 20.5" wide by 11" tall. It already has a hole drilled for a weldless bulkhead. Evaporation on my boils was about 25% per hour just to give you an idea. I was thinking $30 plus shipping costs. It's a larger item so shipping may be a little pricey. The box dimensions are 23 x 23 x 12 and weighs about 14 lbs shipping from zip code 54494, if you would like to calculate costs.

I'd be up for trades of just about anything for homebrewing ( swing top bottles, grain, hops, etc. )

Pictures can be seen here
Some of the pics are from when it was new along with some current pics to give you an idea of size.

Sounds like a great trade/deal. Unfortunately I can't do it right now on the tail end of grad school. Decided to put my money toward ingredients as drinking is expensive enough on Stafford loans. I would snatch it up otherwise.

Back