Who would be interested in a simple iPhone Recipe and Ingredient App

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yeager1977

Reaction score
So I am starting work on an iPhone recipe and ingredient application. Its not going to be anything like promash or Beertools, (read as no big calculations and no major analysis and no integration yet with other brewing software!) Basically you have a starter ingredients DB with hops grains extracts adjuncts yeast and other. You can edit, add and remove ingredients and their properties including descriptions. You then build up a recipe based on the ingredients database. You will then be able to email the text of the recipe from the iPhone. SO anyway I am just starting work on this and need some sort of Ingredients DB to start with (got yeast info off major sites and I have 62 varieties of hops in the DB already) and I am working on the interface now. When I am ready for beta I will probably charge 99cents then v1 will be $3.99. Would this interest anyone?

Probably not for me. For recipes I can just surf HBT if I forget while at the lhbs.

Back