10% Off Hops for HBT! Today Only.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Checked out their site and I like that they have 4 ounce bags. I like that they have detailed descriptions of their hops.

I don't' like not being able to add hops to my cart... o_O

I may be doing something wrong, but I shouldn't have to search and try different browsers just to use their POS system. (For Clarity, I meant Point of Sale System. Sorry for the confusion.)

Checked out their site and I like that they have 4 ounce bags. I like that they have detailed descriptions of their hops.

I may be doing something wrong, but I shouldn't have to search and try different browsers just to use their POS system.

Really POS? Come on is that necessary? Things happen and as soon as we were informed there was an issue we addressed it.

I may be doing something wrong, but I shouldn't have to search and try different browsers just to use their POS system.

Whoa take it easy, ive ordered from them several times with no issues. Things happen in the web world.

Just placed my order. Thanks for the coupon and saving me nearly 50% on my hops when compared to what I was paying. Will definitely be doing business again. Cheers

yea they ship in nice vacuumed mylar bags as well, can reseal with a vacuum sealer if you have one.

Really POS? Come on is that necessary? Things happen and as soon as we were informed there was an issue we addressed it.

Whoa take it easy, ive ordered from them several times with no issues. Things happen in the web world.

It's POS as in Point Of Sale. It's a very common term in IT and Retail business.

I actually didn't even think of the other term until I reread this thread.

I will go back and edit my post to clarify. Other than the upload to cart button not appearing, I had no problem with the site at all, and I like the layout.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back