What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Having a sucks

P1000871.jpg

Haters hate, but I'm happy it's here...
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1395801530.031331.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

How is it? And is it distributed?

Having this for the first time. View attachment 188588

It's decent. There is a flavor I get with my Brett saison (one you have) I taste in this. Guess it's not an off flavor lol. It's a new year round. You should be seeing it in Austin soon. It was just released yesterday. Plus it's only 5 bucks

"I want to be smart as a horse and hung like Einstein"

Had a full flight at the Troeg brewery today, but the camera and phone drained...I'll have to get back to you with photos. Also had a little flight at Federal Taproom and dropped by the Appalachian Brewery in Lititz and picked up a mix and a bomber of barleywine. It was a good day for beer and snow in Pennsylvania!

Rye saison and I think the last one, and really hope it is... Overdid the late hops and has a grassy flavor that never went completely away. At least it's purty!! Super clear especially considering its bottle conditioned and I didn't use any finings.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1395809152.075743.jpg

Security clearance type deal?

Allegedly (at least, according to my wife), once when my mother in law was asked by one of those investigators if such and such person was involved in any terrorist or anti-government organizations, she responded "I haven't seen him/her at any of our meetings". I would have loved to have heard that.

Meanwhile, I'm digging this a lot more than I was yesterday. Double pour. Still not worth the hype, but I can see "all day IPA" come out of it, especially at the price point.

I got a little distracted and walked away from the puter last night and never really returned. Yeah, looks like a security clearance investigation. Too bad I misplaced the card. Will have to call them when I get home today.

Hah! Maybe I should come up with some creative answers of my own. Though then again the call may all just be a

"Do you know X?"
"Nope"
"Ok, thank you, have a nice day"

type of call.

Forgot my laptop and I didn't know until I got to the office. WTF

That means I can drink today.

Forgot my laptop and I didn't know until I got to the office. WTF

That means I can drink today.

We will both be about as productive today, then. I am right now wiping my old laptop clean before ripping a bunch of DVD's to it, so that I can then transfer them to a external wifi drive for my kids to watch movies on tablets while we drive from Michigan to Florida in a few weeks.

We will both be about as productive today, then. I am right now wiping my old laptop clean before ripping a bunch of DVD's to it, so that I can then transfer them to a external wifi drive for my kids to watch movies on tablets while we drive from Michigan to Florida in a few weeks.

Just took my car to emissions after the engine swap/overhaul. It passed. About to take my other car in a bit before I start drinking. :rockin:

Having another Coff.

Starting in on the coffee while working on a cost per consumable per batch per recipe spreadsheet for the brewery instead of doing the work I should be doing for the day job :mug:

Haha. Yes. Don't get me wrong - not my favorite beer by any means - but something about it as a rite of spring.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I hear that, I was just remarking last night though how I was sitting there having my first Oberon of the year and its freakin snowing......ugh

People at the DMV are like floccing robots. I treat them as such. What miserable mofos.

Beer time.

Oh, look. It's Heady Topper.

Psych. It's my Harvester of Sorrow.

So much better now that it's fully-carbed. Crack.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1395858520.954083.jpg

Sent from my mobile device. /rant

Battletoad SMaSH

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1395860654.543623.jpg

Sent from my mobile device. /rant

Back