Using the new equipment!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Runyanka

Reaction score
Just mashed in on my new top tier system and boilermaker pots (christmas present from SWMBO). Love everything about it, and so far so good. Got my pump hard wired in, and that alone makes a world of difference. The mash tun loses a little more heat the cooler, expected, so I fired up the burner and brought it back up to temp. Man those burners are powerful! Making my haus pale ale to break it in, a nice simple recipe. I'll hopefully post some pics later on!

niiice. I have all boilermaker's too but no stand as of yet. Good luck with the brew session and post pics if you have time!

cheers

The system...

ForumRunner_20111222_154902.jpg

Auto sparge is the best piece of equipment!

ForumRunner_20111222_154902.jpg

ForumRunner_20111222_154939.jpg

ForumRunner_20111222_155009.jpg

That looks great - compact and wheeled. I'd like to have one eventually, if I can't figure a cheaper way to build the equivalent.
Can you mount 15-gallon kegs on that?

That looks great - compact and wheeled. I'd like to have one eventually, if I can't figure a cheaper way to build the equivalent.
Can you mount 15-gallon kegs on that?

Yeah there is a guy on here who has one with kegs on all three tiers. Can't remember what thread, but if you do a search for "top tier" you'll eventually find it.

Wow I really like that 2 tier setup a lot better than the 3 tier one. It just looks a lot easier to manage, not to mention safer. How was the efficiency with temp. control and auto-sparge?

Back