New Gordon Biersch

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BarleyWater

Reaction score
:drunk:Just got home from the VIP party at the brand new Gordon Biersch Brewery and restaurant, and I am a little druck.
4 hours of drinking as much free craft brew as I counld adn I just wanted you all to be jealous of me.
I got to talk to Dan Gordon and take a private tour arounf the brewery, probably because I was the only other brewewr there and he neede a break from talking about crap with yuppies that didn't even know it was his damn beer.
The head brewer at the new location is coll , and they make the best damn schwarzbier I have ever had.
Anyone in the D/FW area, a trip to Plano is well worth it to check out the newest GB brewery and restuarant.

I was at the VIP opening party for the Gordon Biersch in Seattle a few years ago and got druck myself. Hope you fair better tomorrow than I did, GB beers give me a horrible headache.

Latest posts

Back