• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Blichmann Hop Blocker

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

millaj92

Reaction score
I know, I know, you can read miles of threads about this filter and say what you will about it, but it's a great product. However, I have redesigned my setup and I just don't use it anymore since doing so. Just to clarify if you haven't read up on it, this is not designed to be used with a pump. I have not used it with a pump, so I don't know how it would actually perform, but with gravity and following Blichmann's directions it works great. I have used it probably 3-4 times and it is still in MINT condition. No dents, no dings, no scratches. This thing costed me $60 new from my LHBS and now it needs help finding a good home where it can have a good life and be happy. I'll even include the little stick thing I made to lift up the "shell." I am asking $40 for it and would prefer to deal locally (Dallas,TX area) but I'm flexible on both fronts. I don't get on here every day like I used to so if you are interested, please text me at 469-767-0737 or e-mail me at [email protected].

Thank you and happy brewing!!

Latest posts

Back