My dog always puts on the wierdest shiz

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lushife

Reaction score
Whenever I go to smoke my dog changes the channel. I just got back from smoking and had one of those music channels in the 1000's and it was like mexicanrap or something. He's such a f,,,ing weirdo,

My dog, a Jack Russell, loves to watch TV, especially Animal Planet. Maybe you are teaching your dog bad habits, changing the channel too much and he just wants to copy you. My dog also does it with rolling down the windows in the truck. Knows how to push them buttons and get the window down so he can stick his head out.

My cat ran away, went to live with a neighbor, got tired of keeping up with Facebook for me.

My dog, a Jack Russell, loves to watch TV, especially Animal Planet. Maybe you are teaching your dog bad habits, changing the channel too much and he just wants to copy you. My dog also does it with rolling down the windows in the truck. Knows how to push them buttons and get the window down so he can stick his head out.

My cat ran away, went to live with a neighbor, got tired of keeping up with Facebook for me.

I have to lock out the window control cause my dog has figured out how to roll down the windows.:eek:

BobbiLynn said:

I don't really flip channels too much I usually find the best thing a on and half the time it's more background while I'll I talk y'all.

I don't really flip channels too much I usually find the best thing a on and half the time it's more background while I'll I talk y'all.

Maybe that's why your dog gets bored then, he's just looking for Animal Planet but ended up somewhere else...

BobbiLynn said:
Maybe that's why your dog gets bored then, he's just looking for Animal Planet but ended up somewhere else...

I used to watch mad Meercat Manor but its been gone for a while. I only really watch Call of the Wildman now once in awhile.

And why, with 50-60 mile an hour winds in his face, the dog loves it, but if I blow air into his face, like when he's trying to sniff my breath, figure out what I just ate... he gets so angry.

So do I. I don't remember their names but I was mad upset when the main female died

So do I. I don't remember their names but I was mad upset when the main female died

Probably why the show ended up failing, no one could stand to see nature run it's course. They could have stepped in to save her... but they didn't.

BobbiLynn said:
Probably why the show ended up failing, no one could stand to see nature run it's course. They could have stepped in to save her... but they didn't.

I wasn't upset like that. I was able to handle it I worked in a hospital watching people die. It just sucked.

I was dropping my dog off at the kennel. I got out of the car to sign him in before I brought him out. I guess he didn't want to stay there cause every time I got to the front of the car, he would jump onto the drivers seat and hit the horn! Happened a couple of times! :) Nearly fell the 1st time, scared the crap out of me. And there I am waving my arms at him, Get off the horn!!

People in the van next to me thought it was hilarious - I suppose I did too!

zilch said:
I was dropping my dog off at the kennel. I got out of the car to sign him in before I brought him out. I guess he didn't want to stay there cause every time I got to the front of the car, he would jump onto the drivers seat and hit the horn! Happened a couple of times! :) Nearly fell the 1st time, scared the crap out of me. And there I am waving my arms at him, Get off the horn!!

People in the van next to me thought it was hilarious - I suppose I did too!

What breed?

Mine knows how to honk the horn too, funny, it scares him a little every time he does it, but won't stop him from keep honking!!! Not in the truck, because the horn is a button on the inside of the steering wheel, but if we are riding somewhere in a car with someone, he knows, just jump in the middle of that steering wheel, he'll get the attention he desires.

Pugs are people pleasers... he/she will try to copy you...

What breed is your dog, Lush? A lab?

BobbiLynn said:
Mine knows how to honk the horn too, funny, it scares him a little every time he does it, but won't stop him from keep honking!!! Not in the truck, because the horn is a button on the inside of the steering wheel, but if we are riding somewhere in a car with someone, he knows, just jump in the middle of that steering wheel, he'll gets the attention he desires.

My lab used to sit on my lap when I was driving to work as a pup. Back when I was a grooming assistant.

My lab used to sit on my lap when I was driving to work as a pup. Back when I was a grooming assistant.

Hmm... how did I know a lab when we both posted at the exact same time. You must have already told me in the past, see, I do remember some stuff...

BobbiLynn said:
Hmm... how did I know a lab when we both posted at the exact same time. You must have already told me in the past, see, I do remember some stuff...

Yeah I think when you were comp,inning about your dog not wanting to ea so ethng

BobbiLynn said:
Oh yeah, that awful soup, venison could have been processed better. I remember now...

I haven't had venison in forever. I'll ship you mad beer for venison once I get my upgrades done.

I haven't had venison in forever. I'll ship you mad beer for venison once I get my upgrades done.

Sounds great! Big game hunting ends this month in Florida, so if I'm going to, I need to shoot a couple down quick. Hubby usually does that part but he's just out of surgery, he'll show me what to do and I can do that. We've got herds of deer running all over the property. Eating my lettuce.

BobbiLynn said:
Sounds great! Big game hunting ends this month in Florida, so if I'm going to, I need to shoot a couple down quick. Hubby usually does that part but he's just out of surgery, he'll show me what to do and I can do that. We've got herds of deer running all over the property. Eating my lettuce.

My dog bugged out on a few running through the guy across the streets yard. They're all I've the place up here. I have to hit up my cousin to take me hunting this year

Back