rumors of BIGFOOT...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zymurgrafi

Reaction score
So now that Vermont has changed their laws and barley wines (and other big brews) are allowed outside of state run liquor stores, I have been in search of the legendary BIGFOOT.

He has remained elusive. I have hounded the local package stores for months. Finally, I went to the source. I sent a couple of e-mails to Sierra Nevada.

Today, I got this...

Code:
I was forwarded your request for locations that will sell Sierra Nevada ‘s Bigfoot Barley Wine in the Vermont market.  The reason that you haven’t seen this product in Vermont is because of the alcohol restriction of nothing over 8%.  Well, that’s been raised to I think 16% or 18% now so we will be able to sell Bigfoot Barley Wine in Vermont!!!  As this product is in extremely high demand in Vermont, I spoke to our distributor and here’s where you will be able to find it in the coming weeks……….

It will be at Lyndonville Redemption on Route 5 in Lyndonville and at Coles Redemption Center.

This is a specialty product from us that’s only available towards the end of January until sold out then, reappearing the following year.

Thanks for drinking good beer,

WOOHOO!

More yummy barley wine in VT for me!!! I don't have to drive all the way to MA anymore! I guess I'll be buying at least a case!

Huzzah!

I believe in you bigfoot, no matter what anyone may say. Bigfoot is REAL!

Just picked up two cases tonight. Wish I could pick up more but have to budget lately. For those in the KC area they have it at Lukas on 119th in OP.

I couldn't wait to have this again I opened one up warm and sipping on it now. Still not bad! Will have a cold one in another hour or so!

This stuff is good!

Back