How Many Regulators for 3 Burner Low Pressure LPG?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dp2001

Reaction score
I'm designing my 3 burner stand that will be using 10" Low Pressure Hurricane burners with a high pressure LPG tank and appropriate valve and orifice. I know I need a regulator to convert the tank from high to low pressure. But can I feed all 3 burners with 1 regulator at the tank? Or do I need 3 regulators at each burner? I expect to use 3 Honeywell VR8200A thermostats converted to LPG. I expect to run 2 burners at a time max to heat sparge and mash water.

thanks,

Dan

You need one low pressure reg to the manifold if you use one. A two stage regulator is recommended as it will give a steadier flow than a single stage.

Make sure the reg is rated for the brush you will be drawing.

And there was iscussikn on the qcc nut I think and the ability to switch it out to stop je tank from thinking nothing is attached and shutting down as a safety. Let me look for the build link

The easiest and most cost effective solution i've found is a variable high pressure regulator at the bottle to feed the manifold and then a dedicated low pressure regulator for each burner.

So 4x$14 for the regulators instead of a couple of bills for an appropriately sized dual stage regulator.

Latest posts

Back