Anybody remember the "A Team"?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What did you watch when you were a kid? Oh sorry, they hadn't invented TV yet. Did you huddle around the 'ole AM radio and listen to stories?;)

That's to funny. Most Sundays were spent at relatives houses and they were about 70 miles away. On the evening car rides home my family listened (on the car AM radio yes) to Mystery Theater and I don't remember the name, maybe it is the name The Dark Shadow... the shadow knows!

A-TEAM!

Family loves it. Had to rewatch them on Netflix last year. I'm trying to convince the Band Director that he should play the theme song as the basketball team enters the GYM.

Old thread.. any help keeping it alive?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yrK0rZj6pes

I never watched "A Team", and BOBrob named many of the ones I did watch when I was a kid

OH geewiz.......Leave it to Beaver,Lassie, Rin tin tin, The Lone ranger, Sky King, F Troop, The Ed Sullivan Show, and Saturday morning cartoons. I must be getting old. Cheers:(

but I'll add to that list: Hopalong Cassidy, Cisco Kid (think that was already mentioned), Roy Rogers, Superman, Jungle Jim, Howdy Doody, the Micky Mouse Club (I had the biggest crush on Annette Funicello), Groucho Marx, This is Your Life, What's My Line?, Sea Hunt, The Millionaire (when a million dollars was a lot of money), and a bit later there was Wagon Train, Rawhide, Bonanza, Combat, Candid Camera....

EDIT: oh, yeah, add Gunsmoke and Paladin to the list

Wow, I didn't realize I watched that much TV back then.

Back