Just got my first caps in from Bottle Mark

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jwible204

Reaction score
They turned out awesome! The graininess is mostly because I took the picture with my phone. I ordered them on 4/25 and received them on 4/30, quick turnaround time.

tpeQm.jpg

Nice! looks sweet. my shipping took a bit longer but it wasn't too bad.

I wonder if bottle mark can make these caps a whole different color instead of just printing on the top.

Nice! looks sweet. my shipping took a bit longer but it wasn't too bad.

I wonder if bottle mark can make these caps a whole different color instead of just printing on the top.

I don't see why not, they could just start with different blanks I think? I would think in certain quantities you could get them to make whatever you want.

jwible204 said:
I don't see why not, they could just start with different blanks I think? I would think in certain quantities you could get them to make whatever you want.

You might just be right! Btw have you designed a label for your bottles to match those awsome caps?

You might just be right! Btw have you designed a label for your bottles to match those awsome caps?

Not yet, I just got the logo finalized last week and ordered these right away. Just a heads up in case anyone is interested, I got the logo made from a guy on Freelancer.com. The next step is to make a few labels up for my house beers.

Love the logo. That's gotta be one of my favorites out of ALL the beer I've seen.

Back