Hello from Austin!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bhop2112

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

Just wanted to pop in here and say "hello". I'm new to both the forum and homebrewing (my first batch has only been in the fermenter for a few days), but I have already found this forum to be an incredible resource.

As the title says, I'm from Austin, TX - a great city for both music and beer - which works out great for me because those are two of my favorite things. :rockin:

Even though this is a new hobby for me, I can already tell I'm hooked. I look forward to hanging out here, making some friends, and learning more from all of you seasoned brewers.

Oh, one other thing... I think my first batch may be ruined. It's got a bunch of weird looking things floating in it... kidding! :D

:mug:

Brett

Welcome Brett!!!

I wish I lived in Austin cuz i'd be Austin homebrew every weekend maybe every day!!! http://www.austinhomebrew.com is great resource for brewing supplies! HBT is a great site and loaded with wonderful people and plethora of information. Congrats of getting your first batch going!

Cheers!

Thanks for the welcome funkadelicturkey!

Yeah, AHS is great... I didn't know how lucky I was to have that as my LHBS until I started reading here.

I hope the first batch turns out OK... no doubt, waiting is going to be the hardest part!

Welcome Brett! You are lucky to live in a city with great resources for brewers.

Back