Home brew at Wrigley

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice!

They'll let you take in rootbeer, but not real beer....what a shame. (And if they're anything like any stadium I've been to, they don't sell REAL beer inside either.)

That's a good one! Now how to get that corney keg in?
You could go with a Beer Belly. Just wear a large shirt.:)
Don't know if sucking beer through a straw would be all the enjoyable.

200-002-2.jpg

Hey, I use the same root-beer bottles to get in to The Ballpark here. I also use cream soda bottles for amber colored beers. Stadiums that let you bring food and drink are cool. :rockin:

I don't think they knew I took it in.....the bottle was stuck in a coat pocket, held over my arm (with the bottle concealed) as I entered the park.;)

Well, at the Ballpark here, I can take in whatever I want, as long as it is in plastic, no alcohol though. Anything they can do to get people into a Rangers game. Solution, beer in soda bottles. They check my cooler, see nothing but "root beer", water and snacks, and let me right in.

(And if they're anything like any stadium I've been to, they don't sell REAL beer inside either.)

Our team may suck (Seattle Mariners), but at least we can get good beer at the ballpark. 20 different micro taps, but they do cost $8.00/pint. Best ball park for beers is PGE Park in Portland, Or. (Home of the Beavers) Thirsty Thursdays where micros are on sale for $3.50 and Miller Swill is $2.00.

God bless ya! My brother and I have a partial season ticket plan together. I can't remember the last time we didn't sneak in either a 6-pack (easier on cooler days) or a flask or two of some rum (COKE HERE!)

Latest posts

Back