• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Miscellaneous Brewing equipment

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adeering

Reaction score
Ive got a box of miscellaneous equipment that came with some stuff I picked up off craigslist that I dont need. Dont want to try and piece it all out little by little so giving a good deal on the lot of it. Selling all of it together, so please dont ask for just part of it

Items included:
approx 300 bottle caps
unopened bottle of Potassium Sorbate
Bottle Capper
Auto Siphon
Wine Thief
2 bottle brushes
Hydrometer
1 set of ball locks (never used, bought them thinking i was gonna get ball locks but ended up getting pin)
4 stoppers with airlocks
1 stopper with no hole
Some hoses included on siphon and a couple miscellaneous pieces

All the same stuff bought from AHS would be around $90 Im just trying to get rid of it, so ill sell it for $40 plus shipping, which shouldnt be to bad since its mostly small lightweight stuff. PM if interested

trying to sell it all together, as it would be a pain to sell and ship everything individually

Back