Obnoxious Football Trash Talk Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Romo looking good.

giggle.gif

Hey, CowPokes - if you don't want to see Cam Newton dance, don't let him score.

:ban:

Talk about one note... I guess 20 years a Panthers fan makes one a "bandwagon jumper".

:D

Say, if I had a FaceBook account, I'd probably use this for my "cover photo":

3nnKjcB.jpg

Come on, Cape... The panthers have a rich and storied tradition dating back to mid October.

If that means we get a 10-0 record, then so be it. I didn't realize a "rich and storied tradition" was what won Superbowls.

rolleyes.gif

Oh my gawd, they were 10-0 until tonight. Sue me, I dare you.

All the haters coming in here on a day their team didn't have to cheat, I mean, play a game... I like it. The butt-hurt is strong.

Gentlemen, could you stop you petty dick swinging competition for a few minutes and show a little respect for Brett and Bart?

Looked like nasty conditions for the passing game - ~50% completion rates for both sides. Although that one guy (Adams?) could have used a whole can of sticky stuff. Drop City.

The way Lacy had turned it up early I thought GB would exploit the run more, especially given the weather.

I think GB will still end up owning their Division. Your receivers might have issues, but at least you have receivers...

CHeers!

Oh you guys are doing Thanksgiving today??

Fckuing lemmings.

Enjoy dinner you conformist sheep!

(So much for fckuing sleeping in. Had two more birds in the oven for 6:00am and am driving the damn wife and kids around while we deliver a dozen hot plates of Thanksgiving dinners to elderly in town.

Jesus... I'm so much of a better person than all of you).

"C'mon boys, time to shoulder the white mans burden and "Do the right thing."

"What do you mean, Daddy?"

"Well boys, those liberal fools downtown loosened up the zoning regulations and now some 2%ers have migrated into town. So we're going to go show how 'charitable' we are by dropping some turkey off at their front doors."

"I'm afraid, Daddy. Do we have to talk to them??"

"Absolutely NOT! Are you serious? Those people drive domestic cars! James will keep the keep the limo running on the street and then we can put the turkey burgers on the front step, then when we're back at the limo I'll have James honk the horn. It's important that they see that it was us but we DON'T want to talk with them."

"OK Daddy. If you say so."

"It's your duty, boys, being a 1%er comes at a cost. Now, lets be sure we have a plenty of latex gloves and Purell hand sanitizer before we go."

"C'mon boys, time to shoulder the white mans burden and "Do the right thing."

"What do you mean, Daddy?"

"Well boys, those liberal fools downtown loosened up the zoning regulations and now some 2%ers have migrated into town. So we're going to go show how 'charitable' we are by dropping some turkey off at their front doors."

"I'm afraid, Daddy. Do we have to talk to them??"

"Absolutely NOT! Are you serious? Those people drive domestic cars! James will keep the keep the limo running on the street and then we can put the turkey burgers on the front step, then when we're back at the limo I'll have James honk the horn. It's important that they see that it was us but we DON'T want to talk with them."

"OK Daddy. If you say so."

"It's your duty, boys, being a 1%er comes at a cost. Now, lets be sure we have a plenty of latex gloves and Purell hand sanitizer before we go."

Hey daytrippr, what's the word for when you feel embarrassed for someone?

Haha! It's funny when people new to the NFL use 5 year old memes

Heh - it's cute you think I am new to the NFL still, and even cuter that you didn't catch how I updated that line to fit today's times.

Keep up, will ya? Your team didn't even play yet!

:D

Back