what wine to make?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lakeslad

Reaction score
ok its a pretty crap wet winter here in the uk, but i fancy making a nice wine to age for the year end, i also fancy using natural ingridents, so does any one have any ideas whats good to pick outdoors at the moment to brew with?, its been a long time since i have done this but im up for trying again!!:cross:
cheers
lee.

lakeslad said:
ok its a pretty crap wet winter here in the uk, but i fancy making a nice wine to age for the year end, i also fancy using natural ingridents, so does any one have any ideas whats good to pick outdoors at the moment to brew with?, its been a long time since i have done this but im up for trying again!!:cross:
cheers
lee.

What fruit is in season this time of year in the UK?

Any Apples still around? They may be the best'fresh' fruit at this time of the year that is local to your area.

If you are looking at a grocery store, every thing 'fresh ' is coming from the southern hemisphere right now.

Latest posts

Back