I brewed 7 bbls yesterday.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that's gotta be bad ass to walk in a bar and say: "hey, that's my recipe on tap, and I brewed it!" :mug:

Actually, it was quite the opposite. He was actually asking questions about the beer like he's never heard of it :D

Here's my glass... it was very nice, crisp, and dry. Great summer brew...

IMG_01463.jpg

Any idea which session this will be available at the GABF?

I don't think they will reveal that. I do know that the entries are split up over each day (unlike last year that had 2 groups). So each day will have different beers, and saturday will have 3 spots reserved for the winning beers (if they aren't already on tap)

Edit: Here is the official word from Janis:
72 entries, 25 taps... Th 25, F 25, S 22 with 3 taps available for the Gold, Silver, and Bronze medal winners if they aren't already on tap on Saturday.

Mine is on tap for the Friday sessions, Bokonon's Barleywine is on tap during the Saturday sessions.

All of the winning entries (top 3) will be on tap Saturday.

Just now saw this. Very nice ollllo! My parents live in Sedona half the year (not this half) and I've been there several times but never to that brew pub. That's terrible about the flood. Hope they rebound OK.

Gave this a try last night. Unfortunately I was drinking IIPAs up until that point, so I couldn't get a lot the subtleness to it, but everybody else enjoyed it.

Back