The pipeline has arrived!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RGH

Reaction score
Man! I thought I ruined my first batch (generic amber all extract), but it turned out to be delicious! its only been 1 or two days since I bottled and it is bangerang! just thought I would share that with the HBT world, in fact this probably belongs in the drunken ramblings section. granted, I drank some "corn whiskey" and some of yellow tail's Chardy before hand but still it is a good beer to chill with and dick around on the net with, definitely a sesh beer. My reasoning behind crackin them so soon was to make room for the other batches I got going. This site has helped me so much I plan on becoming a lifetime member once I scrape together the dough. I racked the doub choc stout into the secondary and snuck a taste and it is going to be sehweeet!I will make sure that I I will continue to brew and drink my own beer as long as I have a pipeline available. thanks again for all your help! I am so glad to be home!

P.S. The Kolsch is going NUTS as we speak! cant wait to taste that bad mofo!

Congrats,

Welcome to the lifelong/consuming hobby.

Get yerself another bucket or carboy & get another batch started, the first one wont last long.

Congrats,

Welcome to the lifelong/consuming hobby.

Get yerself another bucket or carboy & get another batch started, the first one wont last long.

No doubt, got a Youngs Double Chocolate Stout in a secondary, and a Kolsch berbling away right now! that thing is going nuts! I can see it getting lighter and all the activity in the carboy. those yeasts are partyin!

Sure seems like you enjoy Blueberries.

Kolsch with Blueberries and a Stout to be made with blueberries. I'm curious how the Kolsch will turn out.

Sure seems like you enjoy Blueberries.

Kolsch with Blueberries and a Stout to be made with blueberries. I'm curious how the Kolsch will turn out.

I bought a 10 lb bag of blueberries and I do really enjoy them. It started out with the Kolsh and then I decided to try to make a Boddingtons style with an oatmeal Honey stout ring to it, then I thought "why not try to make a 'breakfast beer'?". then I figured why not see how the blueberries do in the Kolsch first. We will see, im trying to stay away from flavor extracts, and blueberries seem to be the most abundant for me right now. I am a blueberry rancher actually... no not really... but i had you goin.

Congrats RGH. That's inspirational to us new brewers. I just brewed my first batch today and am itching to start my second one.

Congrats RGH. That's inspirational to us new brewers. I just brewed my first batch today and am itching to start my second one.

I caught a fever brewing my first wort! I have since brewed 2 more in about a month. Its delicious! I am enjoying my first brew, and it gives me hope for the rest of them! I will never buy beer again! Thank you for your kind words! It warms my heart to be an inspiration! The most inspirational thing I read was something to the effects of "brew what you love and your inner brewer will come out". I will keep you posted, hit me up with anything you think of and I will write back!

Back