Ideas for 3rd extract brew... Any Ideas welcome

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jdjtexas

Reaction score
I am open to ideas for my number 3 brew. I am exclusively wanting an extract brew due to my equipment. I want an IPA or a stout. And outside of that I'm open for whatever. Please help with a solid recipe

Krane... Totaly off subject but were you in St Louis when the Fleet Week was going on? I was crew on the osprey out there. Fun Town!

I like IPAs alot- they are my favorite beer style. They are pretty easy to make, and ready to drink pretty quickly. If you want a kit, I really like the kits at northernbrewer.com and austinhomebrew.com.

If you want a recipe, we have lots and lots in our recipe forum here. India Pale Ale

Most are easily converted (we can help) to extract recipes, although there are a number of recipes posted that area already extract.

Thanks... I actually was thinking your dfh 60 min clone! Just gotta find the hops. Any sugestions for online retailers? My lhbs is all out

jdjtexas said:
Krane... Totaly off subject but were you in St Louis when the Fleet Week was going on? I was crew on the osprey out there. Fun Town!

That is awesome, I really wanted to see one in person but I didn't get to go because I was really busy that week.

Back