Hopslam in hand...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jer204

Reaction score
Bell's Two Hearted Clone in the mash...a cold Hopslam in my favorite AC/DC glass...the only thing that could make this a better night is if the Lions were playing tonight instead of the Bears.
Cheers!

bears play tommorow right? i'm a colts fan but closer to chicago. guess i got to root for them now. don't even know if i'm gonna watch the game. depends if something better comes up

Lions . . . in the playoffs?

I think you might wanna lay offa those Hopslams . . .

yeah I went there, sorry

ok, ok, I guess I should have seen this coming. Ya, I know, the Lions have been pretty bad lately...forever...but as a lifer, I got to stand by them, and their coming around.

Just remember, we beat the Pack, Minnesota, and evreyone knows we won that first game against the Bears. Anyway,

I only found a couple recipes for HOPSLAM. There is alot of mixed info out there on this beer. If anyone has info on this or has attempted to clone, its one I would like to try out for myself. I'd be interested to see how it compares to the original.

ok, ok, I guess I should have seen this coming. Ya, I know, the Lions have been pretty bad lately...forever...but as a lifer, I got to stand by them, and their coming around.

Just remember, we beat the Pack, Minnesota, and evreyone knows we won that first game against the Bears. Anyway,

I only found a couple recipes for HOPSLAM. There is alot of mixed info out there on this beer. If anyone has info on this or has attempted to clone, its one I would like to try out for myself. I'd be interested to see how it compares to the original.

I found this:
http://www.brew365.com/beer_bells_hopslam.php

I would REALLY be interested in cloning this brew. Hopslam is far and away my favorite brew right now. I would be a happy man if I could get remotely close.

Well, I got my Hopslam and it is a very good beer but somehow it didn't make me forget how bad a year it was for my Vikings.:(

Latest posts

Back