10 gallon and 5 gallon rubbermaid water coolers delivered for 68 bucks.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RedOctober

Reaction score
I just bought the 5 and 10 gallon Rubbermaid coolers from Acehardware.com

I took the P/U at store option (free shipping) and used the following coupon code: ACEMCHE15 (good till 12/31 and you must use mastercard) this took 15 bucks off!

Thats the cheapest I could find anywhere, so I thought I'd share if any of you are looking to move to AG as I am.

here's a link to the product:Ace - Ace Tree: Outdoor Living: Coolers: Beverage Coolers: Rubbermaid® Water Cooler

Poop! I only want the 10 gallon, but you can't use the coupon unless your order is $75 or more. Thanks though...maybe I can figure out some more stuff to order along with it. Maybe they have the rest of the parts to convert the cooler.

Yup, Thats the catch. For me it was an easy choice, I already have a basic keggle. So the 5 gal is perfect for the tank...and the 10 for the mashtun. So that came to 78 bucks which qualified me for the discount.

But I have to tell you, since yesterday I've done some additional reading and many people out there are saying "go with a larger conventional box cooler" because if you want to do heavier batches youll have the room and its easier to minipulate the grain bed.

Anyways, thats what some said. I have no direct knowledge, I just statered 3 months ago and have yet to do my first ag.

Good luck

Back