So I discovered Table and Vine

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

harrydrez

Reaction score
Feels like I died and went to beer heaven :mug:.

They have so many beers to choose from, I could spend a long time there. I decided to get a few I've never tried before (two I've been dieing to try):

lindemans gueuze cuvee rene
1809 Berliner Weissbier
Smuttynose IPA
Zywiec Porter

:ban:

Wow, this lambic is good. A little fruity, with a nice tart-sour-funk. Very light and refreshing.

Nice choices you got there. 1809 and Zywiec are fanfriggintastic....smutty and lindemans aren't too shabby either ;)

The 1809 is a nice brew. Alright, I'm hooked on the sours. The have Duchess de Bourgogne and a dry kriek. I'll grab those next time.

If this is Table and Vine in MA try the Monks Café Flemish Sour. Bottom shelf of the International isle about a 1/4 of the way up from the registers.

That's the one, I'll try that out. I might pick up some DFH 60 too. They have the 90 and 120 too, 120 certainly costs a pretty penny for the amount you get. They have a bunch of rogue and stone too.

Back