The new Hill Country Worthogs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

veebsbrewing

Reaction score
A few years ago myself and a handful of other local homebrewers in the Wimberley/San Marcos area, that frequented Middleton brewing (their old location), put together a small club. We call ourselves The Worthogs. When Middleton Brewing took their long awaited leap forward into expansion, we kinda got lost while they upgraded. We tried to have a few meetings at the new place, but very low attendance prompted me to postpone the renewal a little bit longer :(

So with the opening of the new local Homebrew shop in San Marcos (homebrewsupply.com) I know there will be a resurgence of new and eager homebrewers around this area! We need to get a meeting set up soon, and I have been in contact with both Middleton Brewing and Homebrewsupply.com and they are both very eager to support our group.

I will post an update soon of when and where our first meeting will be. View attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1434230221.608000.jpg

Ok so our first meeting is scheduled for next weekend on the 11th of July (Saturday) from 5-7 at the new Homebrew shop on the square in San Marcos. The guys at Homebrew Supply.com will be brewing in their new rig around 3ish if anyone is interested in heading out that way to watch and talk about beer! Hope to see yall there!

For directions to the store go to homebrewsupply.com

There was much drinking, rejoicing, and brewing of beer. Last night at about 10 or so we welcomed the arrival of a brand new porter into this world. Pity it will only have a lifespan measured in days after it is kegged and carbed, but thems the breaks.

Back