Southern New England Resional Homebrew Competition

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JohnnyO

Reaction score
Hey Everyone. The Southern New England Regional Homebrew Competition is taking place on Sunday, October 13th. Judging will be taking place at Two Roads Brewing in Stratford, CT.

Registration is now open. $7 per entry and you'll need to send in two bottles for judging. They've capped the competition to 350 entries this year. Get in there!

This is an excellent competition run by the folks in the Underground Brewers of CT (YAHOOS). They do a fantastic job with this every year. They're looking for volunteers to steward and judge this competition. Please do so if you're able to.

Here's a link to the SNERHC area of their page:
http://www.undergroundbrewers.org/snerhc/

I got my entries registered within minutes of registration opening. When I heard they were capping the entries I made sure to get in as soon as possible. Are you going to be there judging or stewarding?

As much as I like to think I'm a good judge of beer, I think I would best be suited as a steward.

Thanks for the reminder. I need to sign up to volunteer.

Tasted my pumpkin ale last night for the first time. BOOOOZY!! I'm a bit afraid it won't be ready in time. Ehh. The IPA is decent, so hopefully it does okay.

Cool, see you there. I'll be there as a judge, hopefully judging IPAs. I never say no to any category because I want the experience, but man do i love judging IPAs. Good luck with your entries!

Back