Happy Birthday To......

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Duckfoot

Reaction score
ME DAMNIT!!!!

Other than a slow arse day at work, having to shell out $200 for the 'privilege' to drive my vehicles in GA and having a b-day fall on a Thursday, it has been wonderful...

SWMBO took me to dinner at Taco Mac... Had some Bud American Ale (w/ free pint glass!!!), Kona Brewing's Pipeline Porter (which they initially told me they were out of, but the bartender found it) and Dogfish Head Chicory Stout on draft... And a free tequila shot... Got home and grabbed an Otter Creek Stovepipe Porter to keep the buzz going... Considering cracking the Samichlaus for ****es and giggles... Nah.... Maybe next time...

Needless to say, I am a little tipsy...

:mug:

i feel like getting shloshed on my dunkelweizen tonight. but i has lots of driving to do and have to work tomorrow :(

oh well, happy b-day gooseneck! i mean, duckfoot! my b-day is this month, too. getting closer to 30 all the time. oh yeah.

i feel like getting shloshed on my dunkelweizen tonight. but i has lots of driving to do and have to work tomorrow :(

oh well, happy b-day gooseneck! i mean, duckfoot! my b-day is this month, too. getting closer to 30 all the time. oh yeah.

Dang whippersnapper! Happy Birthday quackerpaw.

I just got a bunch of Weyerbacher Double Dunkelweizen 22's on clearance... Gotta love cheap bottles w/ beer in them....

Dang whippersnapper!

No kidding... 30? Ah, those were the days...

<-- 34 going on 15....

No kidding... 30? Ah, those were the days...

<-- 34 going on 15....

30 is the new 18, right? that's when i become a man and get my big boy license?

just kidding...but i think that's actually true in this day and age. i know far too many 30 year olds that need to be crowbarred off of mama's teet.

not me, tho. i became a man at 14, if you know what i mean ;)

just kidding...but i think that's actually true in this day and age. i know far too many 30 year olds that need to be crowbarred off of mama's teet.

A-f*cking-men to that...

There are times I weep for our future...

Then I get a bunch of beers and drown my sorrow...

:rockin:

indeed. they piss me off, but i feel sorry for them. i'm torn, i tell you, TORN!

i have family to visit tonight...not a very often occurence for me, so i will be having a few EXTRA drinks. and now i shal raise one in your honor, mr. swantoes! :D

(p.s. wow. i just noticed your quote from timberwolf. now i have this pain in my gut from laughing so hard~!)

From one Duck to another, Happy B-Day!

Mine was last Monday. Don't you hate having your birthday so close to the holidays? I've thought of switching my birthday to June.

<== 43 going to Infinity and Beyond!!!!!!!

Back