My new keezer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ThatFishGuy

Reaction score
hey everyone,
Just thought I would put up some pics of my new baby! Its pretty basic, just a used frigidaire freezer I got off of CL. I'm using a Ranco temp controller, it holds 3 kegs plus the tank on the hump. At most i think i can fit the 3 kegs, tank, and one carboy. For now i'm using the cheap picnic tap...im broke after this project and my first brew. Eventually i want to install some faucets through a collar or maybe a couple DIY towers. we'll see. Anywho, here are some pics of the finished product. I dont think i've seen anyone else with this paint scheme, so i feel pretty good that it came out so well.
Enjoy,
Sam

0603082310.jpg

0603082310a.jpg

0603082311.jpg

haha in the last pic you can see the only piece of furniture in the front of my place... an on sale target couch. Yay for college apatments!! :D

Thanks I'll check them out. I've actually been looking for something like that because I have very little woodworking experience. Glad you like the set-up. I didnt want to have to get up too far from the couch... ;)

bigkahuna- ya im pretty much set now!

only thing that sucks is that I'm moving back home for summer soon so the keezer has to stay :( . But thats ok because im going to take all my equipment home and use the kegerator I made for my dad out of my old dorm room mini-fridge! it only fits one keg but thats a hit im willing to take.

hey everyone,
Just thought I would put up some pics of my new baby! Its pretty basic, just a used frigidaire freezer I got off of CL. I'm using a Ranco temp controller, it holds 3 kegs plus the tank on the hump. At most i think i can fit the 3 kegs, tank, and one carboy. For now i'm using the cheap picnic tap...im broke after this project and my first brew. Eventually i want to install some faucets through a collar or maybe a couple DIY towers. we'll see. Anywho, here are some pics of the finished product. I dont think i've seen anyone else with this paint scheme, so i feel pretty good that it came out so well.
Enjoy,
Sam

0603082310.jpg

0603082310a.jpg

0603082311.jpg

...is that an old nintendo entertainment system in the background, through the door, on the 2nd shelf? hehehe :D

Grimsawyer- haha sorry, but thats my dremel case. The NES is on the left side of the closet botom shelf ;) .....no seriously.

I was goin for a little bit of a retro look, but i dont remember the 80's too well... :D

Back