Brewing-tips.com - Daily Brewing Tips Website

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

onelegout

Reaction score
Hi guys,
Just wanted to let you all know about my new project - a daily-updated blog website on brewing tips & tutorials!

I'm also looking for people who want to contribute to the blog - it would be great to have a few other people on board who would update the blog every now and then when they come up with a new tip or idea for a small article :)

Take a look at the site and let me know what you think, and if you're interested in contributing! :)

Thanks,
H

www.brewing-tips.com

Looks pretty awesome, will have to remember to give that a look every now and then.

I also think it looks good! The few entries so far are well written and informative.

The zebra-stripped background (which covers a large part of my monitor) causes my eyes to go a little buggy, but that may be due to my monitor.

I'll definitely check the website regularly for updates!

One, great website and I just bookmarked it as well. Can you add some links to brew calculators? also, a primer on making a yeast starter is always a good topic.

Like Chips says, the zebra stripes are a little tough on the eyes.

And finally, when I scroll through any of the pages, the content sort of disappears, then if I scroll back up, it reappears. Not sure if that is on my end or a problem with the website.

Thanks!

Very cool idea and website (although it could use a better layout). Bookmark'd.

Thanks for the feedback guys! I'll look at changing the background this afternoon! Phatuna it might be your graphics card or browser having trouble with the page. I'll look into it and see if anyone else is having problems.

On a seperate note, brewing-tips.com is now on twitter! name: brewingtips
Add it for mini-tips on brewing :)

Thanks,
H

As others have mentioned, the background is distracting. Otherwise, it looks good.

Great site! Although, I'd have to agree with the others here about the background. If you turn off the background in your browser, it looks much better IMO.

You should have an article on no-chill brewing!

I'm very happy to announce that Brewing-Tips.com has launched it's new homebrewing forum! It's a hugely difficult task to get a forum up and running, and I'd greatly appreciate it if you would take the time to register and make a post or two to help me get the ball moving.

I'm not looking to replace or compete against any other websites, but would love to create another community for people to discuss homebrewing and get hints and tips to improve their brewing.

http://www.brewing-tips.com/forum/index.php

Many thanks,
Henry Carless, Brewing-Tips.com Administrator

Back