pull the trigger on this?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slatorian

Reaction score
hey there,
so I was just looking around and stumbled upon what seems to be a find too good to pass up on in case I may choose to start kegging my beer in the future. It's a 2 keg kit selling for $80 that includes a regulator, beer line, gas line, and 2 picnic taps with options for adding a 5 lb CO2 tank and used keg (probably hold off on those, seems like I could find cheaper options there)
Here's the link
http://www.birdmanbrewing.com/keg-kit-2-tap-standard-homebrew/

thanks

There's a few places to choose from. Shop around and price everything you need (want) and then make a decision.

I agree with BBL Brewer.

Also, if you see your self in the not to distant future wanting to build a keezer or keggerator you might just want to spend another $40 dollars on a regular faucets. I know of one place that sells a two faucet kit for $125 with flat rate 7.95 shipping.

Then of course if you see yourself getting tired of cleaning the cheap faucets you might upgrade that kit to perlicks and then if you ... It can get crazy with all the upgrades. Have fun! Definitely shop around.

Thanks guys. I guess it just all comes down to doing a bit of research instead of just getting excited about finding something that seems like such a great deal at first glance. Thanks for your input :cheers:

hey there,
so I was just looking around and stumbled upon what seems to be a find too good to pass up on in case I may choose to start kegging my beer in the future. It's a 2 keg kit selling for $80 that includes a regulator, beer line, gas line, and 2 picnic taps with options for adding a 5 lb CO2 tank and used keg (probably hold off on those, seems like I could find cheaper options there)
Here's the link
http://www.birdmanbrewing.com/keg-kit-2-tap-standard-homebrew/

thanks

slatorian - let us know if you have any questions. Looking forward to you pulling the trigger. :)

Thanks Birdman, I'll keep you in mind. Although I know I wont be kegging in the verynear future, but I saw a deal that seems to be in my price range, so I may hold off for now, but your curtiousness is appreciated cheers! :mug:

Thanks Birdman, I'll keep you in mind. Although I know I wont be kegging in the verynear future, but I saw a deal that seems to be in my price range, so I may hold off for now, but your curtiousness is appreciated cheers! :mug:

Totally understand. We'll be here when you are ready. Just shout if you ever have any questions. Best of luck to you!

Back