I messed up!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

friarjohn

Reaction score
I think I screwed up big time. I went to a Halloween kegger. I took pictures with my camera phone. I drunked texted them to all my friends, including those that were at party but in different areas. Well i also sent them to my buddy and his wifes phone. The result was that she destroyed his phone and also caused a big arguement!!!The bad thing also is that i work directly with him. I called him the day after the party, he was not very happy with me to say it lightly. I really dont want to goto work tonight and face him. Any advice cause im sure it gonna be a fun night!!!:confused:

I think I screwed up big time. I went to a Halloween kegger. I took pictures with my camera phone. I drunked texted them to all my friends, including those that were at party but in different areas. Well i also sent them to my buddy and his wifes phone. The result was that she destroyed his phone and also caused a big arguement!!!The bad thing also is that i work directly with him. I called him the day after the party, he was not very happy with me to say it lightly. I really dont want to goto work tonight and face him. Any advice cause im sure it gonna be a fun night!!!:confused:

What the hell where those pictures? Was he getting a beejay from another person or something?

Pics were of chicks in various states of nakedness. some topless. he wasnt at the party, my drunken logic, i think was to show them what the were missing!!!

Thats it? My wife wouldn't be happy but it also wouldn't be that big of a deal either.

I dont think you have to feel bad, yes you caused it, but comon... It wasnt his fault you sent them, and she takes it out on him. SHe's mental.

Plus you sent them to both of them.

Thats frikken rediculous. He isn't even at the party and receives the pics and his wife destroys his phone? WTF? It's not like he took the pics himself.

Sounds like your friend needs to relax and tell his wife to get a grip.

Why is his wife looking through his text messages anyway? Sounds like more of a couple problem then you just sending him some nekkid pics.

for future reference...

step 1: start drinking.
step 2: turn off cell phone.
step 3: proceed to get drunk.

I guess it a cultural thing but since me and my wife have always been around bikes my wife will actually point out a girl and get the pic. She has had her picture taken at more than one rally :D..

this guys wife is a nut job its not like your friend took them or had any control of what you sent him... And why would you send them to her too?!

She should be thanking you and/or providing you a beejay. You were informing her MHMOOE(man who must obey or else) what was going on at the party so he didn't have to go. I dont see the big deal, I would have been sending them to people too.

It's not your fault his wife is psycho and has issues with spying on her husband. It's also not your fault that he married her in the first place.

You must be a young guy. Or at least have young friends. After a few years you all will get over it. But she is pretty lame for smashing his phone because some drunk guy sends drunken pics to it. WTF? It's not HIS fault some other guy is out partying while he is staying home watching DWTS on DVR with his wife!

Now, I'm not saying you were right to send naughty pics in a drunken stupor, but she should be mad at you for it, not mad at him. Not mad enough to smash his phone.

My money is on "buddy" looking at pictures on his phone and saying to his swmbo "hey honey, I told you we should have gone to that party." i.e. not the pictures per se, but his reaction to them.

My money is on "buddy" looking at pictures on his phone and saying to his swmbo "hey honey, I told you we should have gone to that party." i.e. not the pictures per se, but his reaction to them.

Who knows, I have a friend that his fiance' would flip is someone sent him a nudipic though.

Well im alive!!! It turns out there was an underlying issue that started the fight. He wanted to come to the party because of the fact that our parties get crazy. She some how got the taught that if he was there and drinking, he would cheat on her. Then the picture text started coming. We are fine, she alittle pissed off at me yet!!!!

Back