wedding beer assistance

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheMan

Reaction score
So, im getting hitched labor day weekend. Theman will finally have his thewoman. Looking for two fantastic members here that are willing to trade me some heady topper and ghandi bot. 12 cans of each. To stock the limo, instead of bmc. If I am fortunate, maybe one guy can do all of this? Not likely, but if you can then thats awesome.

The catch: I need them fresh. I dont want 3 week old beers. So I need someone that can get the stuff pretty fresh and ship it to arrive the last week of august.

In exchange, ill send you some chicago stuff. If you have requests then ill do my best, but we will really just go for an even trade. Ill also probably toss some nice extras in since you are going out of your way to do this.

Anyhow, if anyone can help with this I would really appreciate it. Oh, and I already got a guy lined up for pliny. Gonna be an awesome limo ride....thanks in advance!

Probably should have asked about that a year ago lol....got one already though

Ya I was just joking as I live in Michigan but being a DJ myself you mind me asking what DJ's charge in Chicago?

Ya I was just joking as I live in Michigan but being a DJ myself you mind me asking what DJ's charge in Chicago?

Well, if your rate was good, I would have had no problem hiring you lol

As for rates, 1k for lowest guy. 3k for a very good one. The rest are in the middle. I was told you get what you pay for...

Just pushed my trip up to vermont back to sept, would of loved to help you out on this one since i would of most likely hit NEBC on the way up there.

Good luck and CONGRATS!!

Just pushed my trip up to vermont back to sept, would of loved to help you out on this one since i would of most likely hit NEBC on the way up there.

Good luck and CONGRATS!!

That's a huge bummer haha, one person would be ideal.

I thought the swapping community woulda treated you a little better than this. If you want Resin, i could do that for you. Its no super dopalicious heady, but thats the only big ipa i could get my hands on. Or anything else you want, just ask. I'll help you out however i can.

I thought the swapping community woulda treated you a little better than this. If you want Resin, i could do that for you. Its no super dopalicious heady, but thats the only big ipa i could get my hands on. Or anything else you want, just ask. I'll help you out however i can.

+1^ I figured someone for sure would of hooked him up by know I wish I lived by vt or ct I would jump on this I seen a lot if good things this feller has done for others.

Got ghandi bot lined up! You guys are awesome.

Just need a heady topper hookup now.

Saweet....thats great news. I'm sure whoever is getting you the gandhi bot will not regret it. I wish I was closer to VT, i'd gladly hook you up. From our previous swaps, i know you'd return the favor. I'll try to keep an eye out for a VT guy that could help you out. VT

TheMan if you're not on beerforum check out that trade section, a guy by the name of seanhamlin always seems to have heady to trade, got some super fresh from him back in June and I have seen him trading it a bunch on there since too. Good luck and congrats on the wedding!

You might want to shoot a PM to Remmy. I haven't traded with him, but have seen him on the Show Me Your Trade Thread. He seems like a really decent guy, and ships out a lot of Ghandi.

Not trying to call him out, but it would be worth asking to see if he can help.

You might want to shoot a PM to Remmy. I haven't traded with him, but have seen him on the Show Me Your Trade Thread. He seems like a really decent guy, and ships out a lot of Ghandi.

Not trying to call him out, but it would be worth asking to see if he can help.

Thanks for the tip blizzard. Remmy is a great guy. So great that he is the one hooking me up with the ghandi bot.

I probably should have posted, I have all three beers covered at this point.

Just an update....ghandi and heady, check.

Pliny and blind pig should be shipping soon. Special thanks to remmy and skeezerpleezer!

ForumRunner_20130823_154123.jpg

Might as well chronical some of this experience...bringing my keg of homebrew to the banquet hall...this is legal right? Front seat? Lol

ForumRunner_20130830_121226.png

I leave for wedding rehearsal in one hour. Taking one small break before the weekend of events begin...

ForumRunner_20130830_154931.png

Congrats!! I am going to a wedding in Laporte tomorrow but they won't have anything that good lol.

Latest posts

Back