I am an idiot

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pork butt! duh!

If you're trying to drag me down in to the idiocracy..... it's totally working!
Oh, no wonder. I didn't realize you were an import. Sorry, I'll try to be more sensitive to your sanity. Just make sure you keep your idiocy permit current.

Wow, shiz. I have five or six Mexicans in my fermenter for the fermentation cooking. They make everything in their cookbook and they are f'ing good. I get nice esters, some sweet flavors from the tortilla, and a good amount of heat from the jalapeños. I definitely recommend hiring a few.i found mine at the train station in Red Bank.

Obliviousbrew said:
Problem with mexicans is that they are very bad for head retention

Case in point

351wkn4.jpg

Just popping back into the "I am an idiot" topic... because it happens to the best of us.

grem135 said:
Is there an update on the idiot ipa?

Yes. It's horribly idiotic. The idiot brewer idiotically under dry hopped it and now feels like an idiot. Other than that its quite tasty.

Ok, I've got the strawberries and cherries, but what in the name of belly button lint is an angels kiss in spring? Can I get some dried or do they have to be fresh?

Leadgolem said:
Ok, I've got the strawberries and cherries, but what in the name of belly button lint is an angels kiss in spring? Can I get some dried or do they have to be fresh?

Sorry, you'll have to wait for spring. The fresher the better.

Leadgolem said:
Oh dingo's kidneys ten days in the sun, I knew I should have been more Thor oh. I'm just not that good of a pitcher. I always get drunk.:D

Ten days is definitely the best. Although, I wouldn't worry if they went twelve days. Pitch them in at any time. You don't have to be an expert, just accurate.

A VERY large funnel sprayed with buffalo urine will help for accuracy, just be careful not to fall in yourself.

grem135 said:
A VERY large funnel sprayed with buffalo urine will help for accuracy, just be careful not to fall in yourself.

Fall in yourself? I've never fallen into myself. I've fallen into others, like the monkey twins that live in my carboy. They keep the gnomes away while at the same time attracting the much needed bears for added body.

grem135 said:

Oh, and buffalo urine is so 2012!

Fall in yourself? I've never fallen into myself. I've fallen into others, like the monkey twins that live in my carboy. They keep the gnomes away while at the same time attracting the much needed bears for added body.
Oh, is that how you get a better body. I thought you had to hire cuter brewing assistants.

Duh!! Red+Blue+White= Lilac Why don't we just paint this whole place lilac!!! I am an idiot....

Yellow and green make blue I have been told! Maybe lots of asparagus in the diet would do that?

Yellow and green make blue I have been told! Maybe lots of asparagus in the diet would do that?

No, blue and yellow make green... you are an idiot... It's okay, you can just jump in the boat with me...

Grab that other oar, where are we headed? How about we row upstream? Does that make more sense than just going with the flow?

If your beer flows upstream then it's infected. If you hold your umbrella over it then you won't have to add as many oars to the boil.

kh54s10 said:
why bring my mother into this?

No, your mother's a lovely lady. I was specifically speaking about the mother of the gnomes stealing the bear out of my carboy. Should've specified, but hey, I am an idiot.

Yes

Wait, what are talking about? Isn't this the society for the conservation of original expletives?

Leadgolem said:
Yes

Wait, what are talking about? Isn't this the society for the conservation of original expletives?

No, the SCOE meets somewhere else. This is the meeting for bored brewing idiots united.

Back